Sunday, September 21, 2008

The point of this was so I would be pushed to write. Brilliant plan genuis! I still have that one story that has been languishing around while I plan rewrite after rewrite ..in to oblivion. As with everything, I put so much pressure on myself till there is nothing but stomachaches and nerves that result.

"The Adventures of the Loan Ranger and the Cup on the Living Room Table". Ha...It will make sense in context. In context its actually particularly brilliant; I think at least. Wed, Im going to work on it till wed and whatever's left on wed will be the final version because at the rate Im going , I will be writing the same short story when Im fourty seven.

Im 23.. How and when exactly I got to be 23, Im not entirely sure but it is what it is. I think I got left behind at some point.. Well not left behind but at some point I stopped going in the direction that everyone else was going. The way we were all supposed to be headed and now Im in a bit of a woozy place. Good woozy I think.Wait ..Is woozy a word??

Word of the day...

Woozy
1. Dazed or confused.
2. Dizzy or queasy.

Um..so woozy is a word. And here I thought I invented it... Boo...!

No comments: